Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 alien species abducted me in 1 night

You know how in abduction literature most people got abducted once every three months. The greys hated me. They abducted me every single night for several years. I could spend years telling you things I saw. The greys used to stand by my window and ask me UFO questions. I read over 3000 ufo books. They would quiz me on what I learned. I know for a fact the greys were hostile to Earth. The greys homeworld was destroyed on March 10, 2009. I witnessed that with my own eyes. My knowledge level on alien races got around the universe. A neighbor once said he saw 4 different species of aliens enter my place in one night. In other words, I can't even begin to scratch the surface on what I know.

2 comments:

  1. > The greys homeworld was destroyed on March 10, 2009.

    Please name that homeworld.

    It will help me with my research on the Barney and Betty Hill case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't ask. They never said. B+b were not abducted by greys. Romanek in messages pg 118,119 says they come from Altinek of Orions belt. Serpo report says they come from Alpha Centauri. Interestingly, google alien abduction by greys since that date and youll get less than 40 reports in four years.

    ReplyDelete