Friday, August 1, 2014

Why I am the leading UFO expert

I consider myself the Worlds Leading Ufologist. I would say passion is the reason why. I have a passion for ufology the likes of which you have never encountered.
I think ufology is the most important subject in human history. It will have the biggest impact on humanity of any other subject.
I have read over 4000 UFO books. I consider reading books the number one way to learn this subject. In my opinion it is the most efficient use of your time.
I love to take knowledge rather than give. I have not made a single dime on my knowledge level. I am interested in the subject for the truth alone.
The vastness of the subject means no single person can learn it all. The data is too great and you fall behind daily. I do my best.
Having a good grasp of history on UFOs helps. Once you learn a case, it doesn't change.
I have never appeared on any television or radio program about ufos. I have never gone to one convention. My nickname is the UFO Science guy for the way I explain the subject. I take it very seriously. If an alien species can get here, it can probably end all life on this planet. I show UFOs great respect.
I also look for friendly alien encounters. What can an advanced species teach us?
You would be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment