Monday, June 15, 2015

Aliens cause chemtrails!

I have been researching the theory that aliens are behind a worldwide conspiracy to cover up ufology. If you have not read the previous three post, please check them out.
Yesterday, Secureteam10 did a video of a ufo around chemtrails. I started researching chemtrails and they are a worldwide phenomenon. Who would have the authority to authorize overflights and spraying of chemicals in every country, other than aliens. Notice if you will certain cities are not sprayed, such as Washington DC. Surely a foreign nation would arrest a rogue scientific group from spraying chemicals over their heads.
I also started researching money. I am mainly talking about inflation. The idea is, over time, every human will eventually have to work. Money is a tool that can be used to keep the human race in chains.
I also found multiple sources talking about Africa today and confirming the idea that aliens rule Earth. The tribes of Africa are smart enough to figure out a worldwide global conspiracy.
I leave you with two questions: Why have humans never been to mars? What happens to all the people who vanish daily?

No comments:

Post a Comment