Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Alien Abduction Memories

A little background. I started getting abducted at a very young age. When I learned to read I started reading UFO books. The aliens questioned me nightly on UFO knowledge.
They were very interested in my theories on alien races. They also were interested in what story I found the most interesting that day. I tried not to cooperate with them, to this day I still sleep with my bedroom light on. I also have two memories of killing greys. I reached out during one abduction and snapped a greys neck. I threw open my bedroom door and literally clobbered a grey upside the head with a baseball bat. I killed it.
Needless to say, we did not get along. One thing I need to share with the UFO community is about alien implants. They are much more sophisticated than you probably believe. They can see what you see and they can listen to your conversations during the day. The way I know this is by the questions the greys asked me nightly. They would ask me questions directly related to things I said and saw.
The greys ability to project images or screen memories is true. I saw examples of this used on me. I can also say, it was very easy to figure out it was a screen memory. One example, a grey one time is leaving my bedroom by going through the window after an abduction and I woke up as it was leaving. The feeling I got was that the greys were very concerned with my health and it scared me. The grey projected an image that it was really a military man into my head. The man shook his head sadly at me, then walked through the window. Not less than four hours later I was in the emergency room with my first kidney stone.
I sleep with a baseball bat and a flashlight by my bed. The flashlight is because the greys loved to cut the power just before an abduction. Power outages freak me out uncontrollably. I have a panic attack during each power outage. I used the flashlight to let the greys know I was awake. I would shine it around the room and across the window. I also keep the printer turned on. When the power goes out the printer makes a loud noise and wakes me up. I am telling you, I had stopping abductions down to a science.
On March 10, 2009 I was abducted for eight hours. I witnessed the destruction of the greys homeworld. They brought me back and I layed down in bed for just a couple minutes until the alarm went off. I turned it off, sat down on the side of the bed and thought, I will never be abducted again. I was ecstatic.
Given what I had just witnessed I did not want to believe what I had seen with my own two eyes. I did not want it to be true that I had just witnessed billions of deaths. The first thing I did was jump on youtube. I was looking for videos of the two alien species I had seen. I wanted to answer the questions, are they here? Have they found us? You try looking up an alien species on youtube nobody on Earth has ever described before. I did hundreds of searches using every conceivable descriptive word I could think of. I only found one possible video that might show one of them, but I don't think it is really the "species" I was looking for. Its very close though. That was good news. They have never been seen.
The next few years I used google to try to prove myself wrong. I wanted people to still be getting abducted by greys. That was my hope. Unfortunately using google and Mufons CMS I found the abduction phenomenon dropped drastically after 3/10/09. There was still an occasional abduction, grey sighting, but I am telling you the number dropped drastically. This was bad news. Google was basically proving me correct in what I saw. My attempts to prove myself wrong failed.
Today, I try not to think about that day. I don't want to relive the memories of what I saw.
The ship I saw was a scout ship and it was massive.
Earth needs to become a multi planet species, fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment