Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Common sense ufology knowledge

I like to call a spade a spade. I call an alien an alien. The logical conclusion of ufology is that aliens exist. Common sense tells us they must.
The universe is a big place.
Millions of people have seen real, live aliens.
They are not all lieing.
Unless you believe eight year old boys are six inches tall, ata is an alien. How many of you believe eight year olds are six inches tall?
The amount of physical evidence that aliens exist presented in the last year is truly staggering. It can be something simple even, like the plane crash episode of The Unexplained Files.
I have read over 4000 UFO books and I am proclaiming two new sentences in ufology.
The word belief no longer applies and the relevant question is, do you know aliens exist.
The number of alien species means UFOs are not extraordinary, it is no longer an extraordinary subject, it is actually quite common.
The data exist, its just a matter of time before you learn it.
Scientist need to learn the data.
I have a personal agenda. I do not like giving out knowledge because I like to learn new things myself. I like to keep advancing my own knowledge level of ufology. I learned two facts yesterday which floored me. One was about a piece of physical evidence that aliens exist that I did not even know about. The other cool fact was about a famous historical figure who encountered aliens. I read over 200 pages on ufology yesterday. I love to learn. I think aliens are fascinating. I encourage you to pick up and read UFO books.
I use common sense combined with actual data all the time in ufology. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment