Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Residue

One of the biggest questions I had concerning the Mandela effect is residue. I have seen a ton of Residue lately, including on Scorpion last night they quoted the line," We're gonna need a bigger buoy",(boat) instead of Your.


The question is how can I account for residue?


The answer is I believe everything you touch is imprinted with your quantum signature and follows you through dimensions.  


A movie made with a silver C3PO leg in this dimension will turn everything in this dimension to a silver leg. If it's not directly related to the movie and you touched it last I believe Gold examples were items anchored to you that got pulled into the current dimension by following you. They are imprinted to you.


I believe this also explains why the Bible changes have residue in items not related to the Bible. 


Whatever you touch last is encoded to you. 


That's why some family members remember the bathroom one way and others another.


How to solve the Mandela Effect?


I believe to solve the Mandela Effect every person needs to become an expert on parallel dimensions. 


I actually think the Mandela Effect can be solved and the solution lies in researching Parallel dimensions.


You will be constantly jumping dimensions, so you can find different research on parallel dimensions all the time. 


May the Force be With Us!







No comments:

Post a Comment