Sunday, November 19, 2017

Mandela Effect grants my wish

I love the subject of Aliens. I mean, my brain thinks about aliens constantly. You need to be aware of this to process what I am about to relate.


In 2014, November 12th, I wrote a blog post called Three UFO Book Ideas. In it, I said I would like an author to write a ufo book with all alien sightings from a year. 


In 2015 the Mandela Effect hit.


In the last months of 2015 the book series Humanoid Encounters by Albert Rosales began to come out.


Fifteen books total, covering thousands of Alien cases from year 1-2015.


First off, Albert had a database, which was available to look at on the web out there. I'd never heard of Albert Rosales in 40 years of ufo research. I also had never seen his cases, until 2015.


His books were exactly what I wanted. I wrote what I wanted on the web. Albert stopped keeping track of cases in 2015, the same year the Mandela Effect hit. 


It's possible Albert and me are from different dimensions. It's also possible a time traveller changed the timeline in 2015 after reading my blog.


I've said I think the Mandela Effect is good. It gave me exactly what I wanted. I love Albert Rosales books and research. I am currently on my third time of going through his books. I recommend everyone buy all 15 of his books. 


Whatever the Mandela Effect is. It gave me exactly what I asked for. Personally, based on this, I think the Mandela Effect is good.


I'm glad the Mandela Effect let me see Alberts research.

1 comment:

  1. Albert has another book on cases in Florida. I also recommend it.

    ReplyDelete