Wednesday, February 7, 2018

A Quiet Place

The new movie A Quite Place scares the beejeevers outta me. You see I lived it multiple times. The most famous was 3/10/09 when I watched the species the movie is about destroy the greys homeworld.


Years before I was abducted and put in a video game like scenario. This species hunted and killed me multiple times. Thanks for making me relive those memories. On my blog look for a post called how I knew about the species that destroyed the greys. The main time I encountered them is talked about then.


A few random thoughts. The person that came up with the movie read my blog. I say this for several reasons. First, the beginning of the trailer.makes it seem like an alien invasion. Second, the whole noise thing. Third, the large three claw marks on the wall. If the aliens in the movie are 10 feet tall, black, with big heads, somebody probably read my blog.


There is another scarier possibility. They encountered them also. I sincerely hope not. 


I am thankful to whoever made this movie. Most people will not realize it's fact and not fiction. 


I sleep with the light on every single night not because I am scared of the greys abducting me. I do it so I can see this species coming, right before they kill me.


My nickname for this species is human hunting devices. HHD's for short.

No comments:

Post a Comment