Monday, May 22, 2017

Alien ufologist

I have said before aliens run our Planet. Humans that work for those aliens should quit. Other than that a human should gather information on the aliens running our planet. I believe these aliens are gathering information on humans they consider a threat to them through electronics. Do not give out information to your enemy, another species, on the internet. 


I believe these aliens goal is to separate humans and keep them at war.


I further believe multiple people are posing as Ufologist. These are either, Aliens in disguise or human collaborators. Anybody who says, Aliens do not exist, Majestic Twelve is not real, and or any other aspect of ufology somebody claims is not caused by aliens is suspect. Cattle Mutilations, crop circles, and alien abductions are all caused by aliens. What I am seeing is multiple high level ufologist arguing against one aspect of ufology. Alternatively, I'm seeing ufologist arguing against all of ufology except for one case or writing books claiming every explanation except aliens. I have suspected for years ufo organizations are corrupt. They are either alien run or alien collaborators. I can name many names. I suspect ufology is heavily infiltrated, but other areas of life are also. No human who looks objectively at the data will conclude anything other than aliens.


Meaning, a whole bunch of humans are either complete idiots on ufology. I am talking about ufologist here or they have an agenda. I'm assuming they know the truth but have an agenda. 


I would like to mention a few other things, as many of you know I am researching Alien origins. You would all find it interesting that I'm finding as many as thirty cases about a species however, when I searched the Mufon database for the names of several species. Their names are not in the Mufon database. The mufon database is missing or has had deleted the names of Alien species. 


I am also concerned about evidence of aliens. I am seeing very good pieces of evidence of aliens being handed over to former intelligence agents, and mufon. I feel this evidence is now compromised.


I feel science has been heavily infiltrated. Seti is a joke in my opinion. They are aliens or collaborators. The NSA was monitoring two times more Americans as Russians. The aliens are monitoring their enemies. They own the media. They control our nuclear weapons. They keep us divided into countries. They want us to think of ourselves as Americans first, and humans second. 


I want ufologist to be informed and remember aliens run Earth. Ufologist new job, start researching them. Earth belongs to humans, let's start getting our Planet back. We need whistle blowers to start coming forward about the aliens that run everything.


Anybody who says, Aliens don't exist. Is the enemy. 


Research for yourself. 


I'm human! I do my own research. 




No comments:

Post a Comment