Saturday, May 27, 2017

Alien World Order

I wrote the post about aliens running the Planet the other day and then I went to the book store and what did I find. 


Literally, hours after writing that post I bought the book Alien World Order by Len Karsten. It literally covers everything I was thinking. I came to the conclusion aliens run our Planet by logic. The cover-up of ufology is too large to have been instigated by any group of humans. 


The book Alien World Order is fantastic. My good friend, and one heck of a guy, Robert Morning Sky is prominently featured in the book talking about what he knows about the history of aliens on planet Earth. The information I deduced from logical thinking is collaborated on a number of points.  Len used multiple sources to weave a narrative that has me taking notes on many pages. I recommend you buy this book but I want to mention two things the book has said so far that caught my eye.


The weapons were sound based really struck a cord with what I saw happen on 3/10/09. 


The second things is that they use money as a control system. On my youtube playlist under ufos is a video about the dead sea scrolls. It's also an hour long lecture on how aliens control money. It's hilarious, and like a comedy routine. These two guys concluded aliens run money by studying money. 


The Reptiles I knew had the power to cross dimensions. This is very important for those studying the Mandela Effect. On page 44 it talks about how they mastered the ability to switch a consciousness from one body to another. Quite literally, the reptiles now have the ability to pull off every aspect of the Mandela Effect according to alien sources. I was floored.


The book further talks about an alien race from Sirius. I used my notes on alien origins to look at all the species claiming to be from Sirius. I found 6. Either, somebody's lying or it's one crowded planet. Maybe they are from different planets or the same region. I just found this interesting. 


I also looked at my notes for Tabby's Star and found 6 races claiming to be from that direction. I found the most interesting thing in the Russian Book of Alien races. The Solipsi Rai are said to be from that direction, and possess a massive weapon. Luckily, they are friendly. I told this info to the people studying that star and if they wanted my help, just ask. I think the period dimming of that star points to something natural, however I think the dimming of the Star over years points to aliens. 


Have a good day everyone, and if you haven't read it yet, pick up a copy of Len's book, Alien World Order.






No comments:

Post a Comment