Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Black Eyed Kids Purpose

What is the purpose of Black Eyed Kids?


Over the last week on Fantastic Daily youtube channel a number of videos offer visual proof that the greys are involved with the black eyed kids.


In the door was open for several minutes video at 12:45 The railing between the house and chairs lights up at an angle. A second beam of light in the same photograph seems to come down through the roof and enter the front door. My personal experience with ufos leads me to think two ufos were up above. Each projecting one beam of light. Later, at 1:02 The photo shows a streak of light heading out the door and up. The door was said to have been slammed at 1:02 and the heart rate monitor confirms this. My thinking is that a grey alien transformed into a ball of light and went back to its ship. It was caught in a photo. The witness a few days earlier had an hour and a half of missing time. Finally, right before the front door opened, the witness fell asleep. David Jacobs went into great detail in his last book about how the greys put humans to sleep. A few days earlier a set of photos from his second camera showed the same streaks of light as the 1:02 photo. My thinking is these were grey aliens. Two beks can be seen in the same photograph.


My brain began to question, what's the purpose of beks? My pet theory is that they are robots programmed with a limited vocabulary. The best theory I can come up with is that they are a social experiment. They are trying to see if they can gain entry into peoples houses. However, this makes no sense. The greys could use hybrids for this task.


My own knowledge of the greys is that most of them are dead after their planet was destroyed on 3/10/09 so why bother with this witness? David Jacobs had no cases in his book after 2009. Also, how did these greys survive? 


I assumed the black eyed kids were robots created by the greys based off of the evidence I'm seeing with my own eyes. 


Then I got to thinking, many races of aliens exist in the Universe. What if the black eyed kids are not robots? What if they are a race of aliens. More specifically what if they are a parasite race. 


Another species would not specifically build a bunch of robots that look human. Also, another batch that looks like greys, and so on.


My current thinking is black eyed kids are in fact a parasitic race of aliens able to take over a human host, and also a grey alien host. I think they are spreading.


I think the purpose of Black Eyed Kids is to spread the parasite. The parasite could be part organic and part computer. You have to give it permission to enter. I liken it to the rules of robotics, do no harm. I can't infect you unless you invite me. 


I'm just spit balling ideas here but I thought I'd share. This post is meant for the government. If anyone has any thoughts leave them in the comments or contact me.






2 comments:

  1. This would also explain why they are spreading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you listen to Dr. Greer & David Wilcock, both say that our government / Military are creating these grey robots. Dr. Greer says that he knows the company that is producing them. That may be were the greys are coming from. I believe the greys & BEKs are robotic however I had not thought of the BEKs being a parasitic race. That is a very good possibility.

    ReplyDelete