Saturday, April 23, 2016

Grey's and Time

3/11/09

The greys came back the next day. They realized they had made a mistake by allowing me to see what I saw. They then attempted to erase my memory of 3/10/09. Luckily, it did not work. The only thing they succeeded in erasing was boring conversation on the way to the greys homeworld. It was alot of me asking, "What do you want to show me?" "Whats so important?" Those kinds of questions. I can still even remember that. The other important thing the greys did was remove all of my alien implants. I was told this was to hide me. It was like they made a mistake and came back to fix it.

It was not the first time.

I have never talked about this abduction but its so important to know what I'm about to teach you.
It happened when I was five years old. I was abducted one night, and my little grey friend says, "you will die at the age of 40." I was mad, I mean really mad. Forty years is all I get. They tried to erase my memory. Didn't work. They came back the next two nights and attempted to erase my memory. Didn't work. Getting extremely pissed off blocks their memory wipe in my experience. I knew from the time I was five, I would die at forty. According to the greys. When I was forty I suffered a heart attack, but I lived. I kinda feel like I lived past my time.

I tell you all this because the greys knew 35 years in advance what would happen to me.

Today, I wondered, what if the Grey's homeworld had been evacuated. Surely, they knew in advance.

How do you fight a species that knows the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment