Thursday, April 7, 2016

The two species who destroyed the greys

On March 10, 2009 I witnessed the destruction of the grey's homeworld.

I have never described the two species, until now.

The two species had almost like a master and slave relationship.

The slave species was composed of thousands of species. They had been captured from Worlds all over the Galaxy. I can best describe them to you by using the word borg. The biggest difference being they were more biological than mechanical. Almost like helmets, or pieces of helmets. The main species comprising this group was bi-pedal. They were red in color. About six feet tall. They had two arms and a head, nose, mouth, eyes, ears. Very humanoid only red.

The species I literally stared at was a green blob. It had the helmet stuck on its head which protruded from the center of its body at the top. Note, when I say helmet, picture half a helmet, like one side.

When I was a disembodied soul doing an out of body experience, I decided to enter one of the humanoids. I was able to enter its body and got the impression of a hive mind and no individual control.

A master species standing there knew something was up and opened up an airlock, flushing about twenty beings into space. I felt the body die as the grey alien with me pulled me out of it. Boy was he pissed. I gave away that we were there.

For those not familiar, let me explain briefly. I was abducted, taken to the greys homeworld, then taken to a point in space. The two greys on the ship with me initiated an OBE in me and the captain. The subordinate took the ship away and a very massive ship approached. I was given one hour of Earth time to investigate. I spent fifty five minutes investigating the slave species.

I already knew a ton about the master race from a previous abduction. The so-called video game like abduction.

Anyway, the Master species is black. Its a creature roughly ten feet tall. Its head protrudes backwards in a circle about three feet. Its brain is massive. I dont know how its neck held its head. Very strong and a thick hide. It has three digits on its fingers. Two fingers and a thumb, I prefer to think more of a claw.

They can hear better than any species I ever encountered. In fact, they can hear you breathe. I believe they are born in space and sound is definitely a weapon. You can scream at them and drive them off. They can't take noise at all. However, they like quiet, so they run away, get friends, come back and silence you, permanently.
They literally hunt noise down and stop it. If you try to hide from them, hold your breathe.

I told the two greys disrupting the mind control over billions of beings would unleash a massive army on each ship. The slave species would work against the master species if freed.

Don't get captured. You would have no control and are basically expendable.

I was shown a massive fleet of ships on a screen and it had to number in the high millions to lower billions. The ship I saw was a scout ship bigger than the greys homeworld. I believe the grey captain said they came from the Andromeda Galaxy. The fleet I saw was minimally staffed and used to carry supplies to cross the void between galaxies.

The species targeted space faring species first. I know I was told the Preying Mantises homeworld was already destroyed. I watched the greys homeworld follow it.

The ship I saw was squared but extremely long. Their battleships dwarfed their scout ships.

When I got back I noticed around one hundred abductions a day were being reported. After March 10, 2009. I found very few for the rest of the year.

Always remember everything I said. Don't let them see you. Hide, hold your breathe.

Earth needs to settle other worlds in other star systems. We need to prepare for their arrival.

They will come. My gift to humanity is warning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment