Monday, April 11, 2016

Interview me about 3/10/09

I have spent my entire life studying UFOs. I have read 4200 ufo books. I always have felt it important to learn every day.

I have never appeared on one radio or television show about UFOs.

What I am asking for is to be interviewed about the events of March 10, 2009. I want people to hear my voice and the raw emotion of reliving the worst day of my life. I want to be able to give a ton of details I can't give in a short blog post. I want to give details of the video game abduction. Once you hear my voice, you will know I am telling the truth. The world needs to hear it, not read it.

Beware, if you do this, I can pretty much guarantee every three letter agency in Washington is going to be listening.

I am suffering heart failure so I get out of breathe very easily. I am also in a ton of pain and that will be obvious as well.

I told the story to only one mufon representative so far years ago and I left out a ton of details, like the two species that destroyed the greys description.

I feel its essential to the human race to share this information.

Ask me during the interview about two things, how I identified it was the greys homeworld so quickly and ask about the green guy.

I will scare the bejeevers out of your audience. We will have to issue a warning at the beginning.

Leave a comment or email me. My email can be found on UFOdigest page about Finding the UFO Crash on the Plains of San Augustin.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment