Saturday, April 9, 2016

Make a difference

A few notes.

The greys tried to abduct me just now. A little old lady, very short, a screen memory for a grey im guessing rushed into the room and stood by my bed. Now, I used to get abducted nightly. My body is used to it. I fought like crazy to wake up. I woke up, of course the room was empty, as the grey escaped while I fought it. Here is the key, and all abductees listen up.
Do not fall back asleep. They wait for you to drift back off, then take you. If you have a nightmare, fight to wake up, especially if its a vivid nightmare concerning where you are currently at. IE in bed.

A few things about 3/10/09. I wrote the description of the two species that destroyed the greys because of my health. I am in heart failure and my blood pressure has been over 200 for about 13 days. I did not want to have a stroke or heart attack and not let humanity know what I saw.

I hate that its "bad" news. I wish I had not seen it. I was afraid no one would believe me, even though its true. I imagine this blog, a few hundred years from now will be getting a ton of hits. When the greys homeworld is found, I will be proved to be truthful. Also, the greys homeworld is NOT Zeti Reticuli. Betty and Barney saw a different species, but one grey was on board, read Captured.

Humanity needs to work on sound weapons. They also need to work on anti-borg cybernetic implant technologies. We are considered so insignificant we are not worth attacking, yet. Lets prove to the Galaxy, humans can make a difference.

Earth is broadcasting radio and television signals into space. Bad move. These things hate noise. They will come just to stop that.

I partly kept the species secret out of fear. I did not know if they were here.

I have still not said everything I know. I am holding back some knowledge.

The slave species was everything under the sun, lizards, cats, you name it, I saw it. The blob headed thingy was just weird. It reminds me of The Force Awakens. "Whatever you do, Don't stare."

Treat greys with utmost respect. They freaking lost their planet. Along with billions of their kind. They were sad. They let me live. If your an abductee, tell the greys, sorry about your homeworld. If you have a ufo sighting and greys emerge, think, sorry about your planet.

Remember 3/10/09. Humans would want to be remembered.
Also, be cautious, yeah they lost their planet, but I considered them hostile to humanity.

To the humans who read this in the future. If you are coming back to this blog not because you were attacked, but because you found evidence I am correct.

My message to you is, don't conquer. Live in peace.

Green. Yeah! I know about him. My advice, don't tick him off. He is the ultimate form of good. I don't know if he crippled their entire fleet.

If your reading this and have no idea what I'm talking about. Just know, there is good out there.

I've seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment