Thursday, October 23, 2014

206 facts Prove Majestic Twelve

I have been reading and researching Majestic Twelve for five days now.

I have not done research like this since college. I love it.

I am up to 206 facts which prove Majestic Twelve was real.

I also found out today that there is going to be a Majestic Twelve debate between the good guy, Stanton Friedman, and the bad guys, all takers. Really, Stanton challenged Alejandro, Barry, Robert and Kevin. In other words, the legion of doom.

Poor legion, they have lost before the debate begins. Stanton, you were there and we weren't, however we are going to argue with you.

They are going to argue about the first three Majestic Twelve documents. You remember, the ones Stan spent three years in a gazillion archives studying.

How many copies of the EBD exist? How many copies of the Truman Forrestal letter exist? How many copies of the Cutler twining memo exist? I am not saying because I am still finding them. I will say the answers would shock you.

I plan on giving my fact list to Stanton when I am done.

I have a piece of free advice for the legion, back out of the debate.

You can't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment