Saturday, October 25, 2014

267 Facts so far, Prove MJ12

I have accumulated 267 facts so far which argue for the authenticity of the Majestic Twelve documents.

I am going through something that is an absolute beast to get through and it paid off. I am pulling numerous facts out of this and I have been going through it for three days. I found one fact that really put a smile on my face and it turns out, this was not the best fact I found today.

The best fact I found today caused my jaw to literally hit the floor and I immediately cited it.

Nothing I am finding is not available or on the web.

I figured what the heck, I have come this far I might as well finish.

I sent one fact to about ten people. I then deleted the post, but the fact still stands. I have that facts citation memorized. I have also, because its so good, shown it to people in person. I am not the only person who knows where this fact came from.

Many people know the quality of the facts I am writing down and how detailed they are.

Majestic Twelve was real. I can prove it, easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment