Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Silly MJ skeptics, Facts prove you wrong

I am up to 322 facts which support the authenticity of the Majestic Twelve documents.

The books Alien Viruses and UFOs, Area 51, and Government Informants have both been great sources of facts on mj's authenticity.

I have read both books but its amazing how a sentence or a paragraph can lead you to a wealth of information to uncover.

I also highly recommend reading majesticdocuments.com and I love the two mufon pdf files. They are packed with information.

I also recommend the book Top Secret/Majic and specifically the chapter about MJ12 debunkers.

Earlier today I learned of another original paper Majestic document that the ink was tested on.

The authenticity of the Majestic Twelve Documents is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment