Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Majestic Twelve is Real!

Last week, I said I would spend a week researching Majestic Twelve. I am only into my fourth day. I have read over 4000 UFO books and I have been researching Majestic since 1987. I never wrote anything down. Its all in my head.

I started pulling material about Majestic off my shelves and it took me hours. I started sweating so bad I had to take my shirt off. (My last two girlfriends were Miss Indiana and a professional model).

I am already, without having touched the internet, able to say Majestic Twelve is real. I am 100% convinced of that and I have not even gotten to the books dealing extensively with Majestic.

I am also thoughly disgusted by some of the things I am reading about the morals of some of the people saying Majestic is not real or a hoax.

I could stop right now and argue with anyone that Majestic is real. I will keep going though. I have two words for you if you want to ever argue with me on ufology. Good Luck!
(I shut down a knowledgable skeptic in three emails today. I usually do it in one post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment