Saturday, November 8, 2014

Funniest UFO story

Yesterday I talked about a scary topic. Today, I want to point out one on my favorite UFO stories. It comes from the book Hudson Valley UFOs by Linda Zimmerman. The story I am referring to starts on page 128 and goes to page 130. It is one of the funniest UFO stories I have ever read. It involves a UFO witness who did not take too kindly to the official explanation.

I should also mention Linda Zimmerman's book has alot of great stories similar to this. Its very rare a UFO book makes you laugh out loud but Linda has such a great writing style she had me rolling with laughter. I will buy any UFO book Linda writes.

If you have the book pull it off the shelf and give yourself a good laugh. If you do not own it, buy it. You will thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment