Sunday, November 9, 2014

Super Secret UFO Strategy

I have seen alot of great videos from UFOtheater and UFODI about hoaxed UFO youtube channels. (Can't forget Sheilaaliens.)

I want to talk about my super secret strategy for these channels.

Go on them and give out real UFO information. That way thousands will see the information. Especially, if you can sit on them and be the first to comment.

Completely ignore whatever video they posted and instead talk about whatever is going on in real ufology.

If you need help shoot me a message if a skeptic has an argument your not familiar with. Most people will be no where close in knowledge level.

A few of my favorite tactics. Call people on using 60 year old skeptical arguments. You are the one with the information, remember that. Dispense knowledge in small doses. Teach the people who are honestly curious and want to learn.

Don't tell anyone. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment