Friday, November 7, 2014

Missing 411 people Found

Very rarely does the subject of UFOs scare me. It takes alot. I have read about some pretty awful stuff involving aliens. I have read alot of good things about aliens also.

Today, I read something that scared me. It was not what the author said. It was more the implication.

The fact is that a UFO author may have solved the Missing 411 mystery. The author did not put the two together. The solution is so on target with what has been said about UFOs but never before has this information been made available, until now.

To put it another way, this UFO author might have found the missing people. I hope not.

The solution is that scary.

I wonder how many years from now it will take before this becomes common knowledge.

I also wonder how many people will completely miss this data. How many will read, this page, in this book, and have a light bulb go off.

I have research to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment