Saturday, November 8, 2014

UFO Conclusions

I have read over 4000 UFO books. My personal conclusions on the ufo mystery are:

1. Some UFOs are alien spacecraft, but I argue in greater numbers than what most people would have you believe.

2. Aliens exist. This one is a no brainer.

3. Aliens abduct humans. Roger Leir, abduction researchers and more(Don Donderi) have proved this.

4. Aliens mutilate cattle. I got my bachelors degree writing a paper on this topic, humans do not (today) have the capabilities seen.

5. Aliens create Crop Circles. The Chilbolton Crop Circle sequence being the best example.

6. The Government Covered Up UFOs. Most people would think Roswell here and advanced technology. I am equally thinking Nato by Richplanet. (Can't say I blaim them either.)

7. Aliens visited in the past. They built the Pyramids.(Egyptian Population)

8. Men in Black are aliens. They have repeatedly demonstrated non human abilities.

9. Bigfoot is an Alien. He might be an alien pet.

10. The most likely explanation for the Bermuda Triangle, Missing 411 books, and Strange Disappearances is aliens.

11. The Moon and Mars most likely contain Alien bases or Artifacts.

12. UFO evidence in the last year is overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment