Monday, December 9, 2013

Real "Leaping Grey Alien" video

A series of videos was posted to youtube by KerstinMonica channel. They are interesting and deal with a number of paranormal topics, including crop circles. The videos are older but I had never seen them. A UFO crash photograph is on WTFflow channel. Its also an older video of a UFO in Lyonne. A new UFO book by Christopher O Brien called Stalking the Herd will be available in February. The book will deal with all the theories surrounding cattle mutilations. His previous books are exciting reads and I look forward to this book. My favorite video of all time depicting an actual alien is also one of the oldest videos on youtube. I know this video is at least older than 2006. The video is called "Leaping Grey Alien". Several things make this video real. The sound, the person obviously is freaking out. The leap of the alien. It jumps way too high and far for anything terrestrial. If I had to point to my favorite youtube alien video, Leaping Grey Alien wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment