Friday, December 6, 2013

Top 10 UFO books

The following are in my opinion the top 10 best UFO books from my lifetime. In other words, sorry Hynek, Ruppelt and Keyhole. I must say this was a hard list to choose. I would like to start my top 10 with number 11. The UFO Book by Jerome Clark This book is a great look at ufology and very historical. 10. Communion This book reached a massive audience and taught them about alien abduction. 9. Hunt for the Skinwalker I will not be spending the night on that ranch anytime soon. 8. Chariots of the Gods A classic! 7. The Roswell Incident Another classic. 6. The Threat This book presented a scientific explanation for hybrids using genetics. 5. Above Top Secret Tim Good's classic. 4. Majic Stanton Friedman's best work! 3. Ufos and the National Security State A couple of must read books. 2. Ufos Generals Pilots and Government officials Go on the Record The new classic 1. An Alien Harvest The first book on mutes and used included newspaper sources. I chose harvest number one because of the newspaper clippings.

No comments:

Post a Comment