Tuesday, December 10, 2013

spotting aliens among us human holograms

The reason I mentioned aliens living among us that look like holograms is based on weeks of research. I was watching reptilian videos when I started to find these hologram videos. Alot of these hologram videos seem to originate from the fox studios in L.A. I thought it was a distortion until I kept finding them. Start by watching the youtube video Danika Mckellar human hologram. It was filmed in three different places and whenever her hologram drops notice how she touches her right ear. The second video I always point to is called Cody Linley, Web Extra. This video has an interesting description because the video was fine until it was downloaded to the internet. The person doesn't say anything about aliens. Finally, look at Maranto, Ohare and Tinley Park UFO part 3 of 4 about a minute in the guy loses his hologram. I though video distortions until I saw another video which I can no longer find and still might be out there. This video was on youtube. The person taking the video shows you they are just hitting the zoom in and out button. On the computer screen is a high definition picture of a man and two women. As the person zooms in the man and one woman turn all zebra like but the third woman stays human.  Notice how in each video the distortion is perfectly on the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment