Friday, December 6, 2013

Spotting aliens among us

The easiest way to spot an alien is look for a broken neck. Years ago I was friends with a woman who went to every UFO convention. She told me at every convention a person would walk in with a broken neck. The next day that person would be fine but someone else would have a broken neck. It was as if a parasite was jumping host bodies. The second way to spot an alien is to fool a hybrid. Think random thoughts and see who reacts. Hybrids are more common than you think. Finally, take a video of someone and download it to the internet. You are looking for a distortion where they turn into black and white stripes. Strangely, this also works with high definition pictures. Vooming in will reveal the hologram but leave normal humans untouched.

4 comments:

  1. I knew the book off the top of my head and it took me less than 5 minutes to find the page number where a ufo book confirms the neck thing. I put the question to you, tell me the UFO book and page number that talk about this.

    ReplyDelete