Friday, December 6, 2013

Top Ten UFO News Websites

The following sites are the top ten UFO sites as voted by me, the Worlds Leading Ufologist. These are the sites I check daily. I would like to create controversy with this post. If you know of other great UFO news sites let me know. I do check others. 10. Huffington Post I love Lee Speigel, Seth Shostak and Alejandro Rojas work at Huff. 9. The Canadian I am a big fan of alien stories and the Canadian seems to find them. 8. Educating Humanity The content on this site is what draws me in. 7. UFO sightings daily I like how the site post even controversial stuff, it keeps me interested. 6. Mysterious Universe I have literally spent entire days clicking around this site. I don't consider it wasted time. 5. The UFO Chronicles I like the very in depth articles. 4. Mufon I search Mufon alot. The search engine is very user friendly. 3. UFOdigest I can't tell you the number of great articles I have read on here. I also like it because its very believer friendly. 2. UFOcasebook Casebook was the first UFO news site I ever found. I also like the pictures section. 1. Openminds I read the first Openminds magazine and was stunned. It was for hardcore researchers. I think the website is just as good as the magazine. The top three are interchangeable for me. I usually click on all three. Let me know your top ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment