Monday, February 22, 2016

Im face to face with a predator alien

Three days ago I saw some strange activity after waking up. The back of my couch moved and the curtain in front of my patio raised about three feet off the ground. Unfortunately the couch blocked my view. I blaimed it on an alien I dreamed about seconds before it happened. See previous post.

The next day at 12:56am I was laying on my couch looking at the ipad and and something peeked over the couch. The thing that looked over the couch was a small head. About 3 inches wide, with two eyes, a nose and a mouth. It looked like a thumb with a face. I saw it out of the corner of my eye before it pulled back. It pulled back after seeing me. Entire event happened in a second. When I looked over the couch. Nothing.

Today, at 7:00am I was sitting so the kitchen is on my left. The light from the kitchen changed and I looked up in time to see a predator like movement in the doorway. I noticed it had broad shoulders and was very tall. A heater was on the floor about a foot into the living room and the heater moved like it was kicked. I started walking with my hands out through the living room and kitchen. Nothing! I had to pee. I heard something very heavy moving through the house like footsteps. Whatever was causing them was heavy. I sat back down started typing this and the kitchen light changed again. Its literally standing in my kitchen. Its got a predator like cloak. Its head is at ceiling height and its still standing there.

I said out loud "if you understand english, your suits cloak doesn't mask very well because of the kitchen light."

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment