Wednesday, February 10, 2016

8 Humans vs 1 Alien

Warning: Reader discretion advised.

I remembered an abduction this week that was buried very deep. The abduction did not happen recently but took place at least 7 years ago.

I described one time how the greys put me in a video game like dream where every time I died I regenerated. This time, it was real. No dream, and no regeneration.

The greys abducted me and seven other humans. They armed us with handguns. They also captured one of the aliens that eventually destroyed their homeworld. They put us in an area to fight it out. The alien was standing to the left through a doorway. The other seven humans decided to rush through and all fire at it together. I knew the handguns would have no effect and I yelled "run for your life". I started running the opposite direction. I watched, as the first human through the doorway, well to phrase it nicely, he didn't make it. Neither did the other six. My memory stopped as I was running the other way. I have no idea what happened.

I do know this memory was never meant to be uncovered. I believe the greys were testing to see how many humans it took to kill one of them. Handguns were not big enough weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment