Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Its coming back, tonight

Dear Government:

I need security at my house tonight. Heres why.

It all started with me sleeping on the couch. I was having this dream humans had landed on a planet with two species at war. One species was losing the war. They were very chameleon like. They could turn invisible and contort their bodies and had invisible ships. Towards the end of the dream I was captured and strapped to a table. I was told three times "we are going to rip it out of you." They "tried" twice. The interesting part is it seemed to be them wanting me to go through a doorway. I had my legs free and just kept holding my right leg out to hit the wall. One of the chameleon like aliens was to my left and said for the third time. "We are going to rip it out of you." At this point I thought, this is a dream and I am master of my dreams. So I had another human shoot and explode the alien.

Then I woke up. Heres were it gets interesting. The back of the couch is to my left and literally half the back of the couch moves back straight up and down as if something just fell behind the couch. My only thought was, there is an alien behind my couch. I started to get up. As I did, the curtain on the patio raised up half way as if something went under it. Unfortunately it was hidden by the couch. I think it was trying to get me out the patio door and I kept raising my foot. This was at 7:56am. Its now 8:24am. It scared me not to have a dream. What scared me was seeing the couch and patio curtain move, both significantly.

The alien can shapeshift into any form but its very tall. The last image I had was very much like an Andorian from star trek with two protrusions on its head. Only it wasn't blue. It was also very elongated on its body. It was able to contort its body also.
Anyway, I got the impression its coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment