Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Light and Shadow

Light: I have a very positive personality. I believe in the good or light side. The reason I say this is I choose to believe the invisible alien in the house is good. It crawled under the curtain and through a closed door to escape me. It is bigger than me but it hasn't hurt me. I don't think its a suit but its skin that makes it invisible. Also, the left side of its body seems to have issues with the chameleon like skin. I always seem to see its left side. Maybe its stranded like ET. It can walk through walls yet it keeps coming here. I have a BFA. A big friendly alien. The other day when it was standing in the kitchen I could see its left side by the light. A few minutes later it was gone but a door closed in the other half of the house. I did investigate. Nothing out of place.

Shadow: As I was standing fifteen feet from this thing I looked at shadows. I looked at the ground in the kitchen and it did not project a shadow.

Don't live a negative life. Live a positive one. You choose the dark side or the light. Always choose the light. I'd like to think thats why so many alien species visit me. I project goodness. I hope you do to, every day of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment