Sunday, February 28, 2016

Inspiration

If I can read over 4000 UFO books you can accomplish your dreams to. When I was five I was not an expert. It took years of study. I loved every minute of it. I love UFOs and Aliens. I love it for so many reasons. Its intellectually stimulating and you practically have to be an expert in every science. I find the stories interesting and its never a dull subject. Its funny! You have to have a sense of humor to study ufology. I really love stories where the aliens are friendly or save people.

Almost everyone will tell you to not study ufology. According to the government aliens do not exist. It does not effect peoples lives so why study it. Its probably the only subject on the planet, laughed at and made fun of, when you tell people you study it.

I really don't care what everyone else's opinions are. I plowed through the hardest subject on the planet. If I can learn ufology, you can learn anything you set your mind to.

I have a condition called Costochondritis. It means my chest is inflamed. Its basicly like having six to seven heart attacks a day. The more I move, the worse I feel. I have to literally not move to keep my pain levels down.

I am still in good spirits. If I can fight, so can you. Enjoy every day and do not let anyone tell you what you can and can't do.

My brain and body are too important to smoke, drink or do drugs. Nobody that is your friend should peer pressure you into drugs, smoking or drinking.

I love positive influences. The band Cimorelli on youtube is one of the best positive influences on the internet. They are six sisters who are some of the prettiest, nicest, and most importantly good people out there. They don't drink. They say their prayers. Each girls personality is outstanding as far as being good role models. They have their first album coming out. I ask you to buy it to support them because of the type of people they are. I have been in really great pain over the last couple weeks and watching their videos has helped me tremendously.

I encourage you to watch Cimorelli's videos on youtube. They will give you inspiration. I also want you to remember, if I can learn ufology and put up with costochondritis, you can learn and fight as well.

I could not type enough good things about Cimorelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment