Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Albert Rosales 2010-2015

Albert Rosales new book just came out this week. It covers 2010-2015. I also ordered his 1990-94 book. I love his previous two books, I just wish I felt better so I could read more. If you read a really good, current UFO book leave a message in the comments telling me about it. If you have not read one of Albert Rosales's books they talk about all different types of encounters with aliens.

I hate having a condition called costochondritis. I went to my nephews basketball game tonight and it hurts to yell. In fact, I am currently laying on the couch, unable to sleep, because of the pain. It was an exciting game, we lost 22-21 but the cool part was it was the last game and a player on our team hadn't scored yet. They let him shoot two technicals and he hit one of them and scored a point. I was so proud.

In 2013 I had a heart attack. It caused me a condition called costochondritis which is an inflamed chest cavity. All the cartilage is inflamed. My pain level for the last two and a half years was a 9 on a scale of one to ten. I was exercising by walking half an hour a day. I tried an experiment at the beginning of December and I stopped walking. My pain level went way down. Unfortunately, I am getting no exercise at all. I actually think I am worse off now then three months ago. I am in a good mood and spirit, just alot of chest pain. Imagine, I am in such a level of pain I have had to make several phone calls for weeks and have not done it yet. I am too sick to make phone calls. My sleeping is atrocious. I am usually sleeping 6am to 4pm at the moment.

I would like to thank all my doctors over the last three years. My current family doctor is brilliant. I love all the Cardiologist in the office I go to, and my main cardiologist is so nice. He also loves Disney. Finally, I would like to thank all the staff at IU west and Methodist. I have had to make over 100 trips to the emergency room with chest pain. I know most of the staff by name. They do a fantastic job. They all know me as the guy who's read over 4000 UFO books and they might read this.

One weird event happened to me today concerning UFOs. I have three rooms with books. I was looking for a specific UFO book and I went through all the rooms three times. I finally found the book, laying on my bed. I didn't put it there. I have no idea how that book got there.

Its 4:15am and I'm laying on the couch. I am pretty much bedridden and go from my bed to the couch. Anyway, laying propped up on my right elbow hurt my chest so bad I had to lay back down flat. I promise not to type any more about my medical on here, just wanted you to see how bad I truly am.

Mountain monsters is having new episodes start. That shows fake, but it is so funny.

I thought the X-Files ended strange. What a way to leave it. Lizard man episode was hilarious if you missed it.

I hope everyone that went to the International UFO Congress this year had a great time. I would love to go myself, just once. Just to meet everyone, shake yours hands and say Thank You.

I'll leave you with a piece of knowledge. I read in a UFO book today how quickly the Sumerian Culture arose. Even according to mainstream archaeologists it was like they sprang up overnight. Not really, but in a very short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment