Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bored Intelligence agents

Intelligence agents must get bored at 4:00am or in the early morning hours. They love to have conversations about ufos with me in the wee hours of the morning.

Want to know if your on to something big in UFOs? Say a ufo crashes in Jackhead, Canada. Several intelligence agency fake ids all contacted me at once trying to argue several ufology points. It was a distraction to keep me off Jackhead. Then they complain, hes ignoring me. Yeah, you and all the other fake ids that suddenly sent me messages. The good point was they gave away several internet fake ids.

The best story though happened on Openminds youtube channel. I told everyone to plus one of my comments. Suddenly, one of Jason McClellan's comments had 16 smoking hot girls plus it. Funny part was every single one of their google plus accounts had the exact same post. Every post. Ask Jason, or go to Openminds youtube channel. I bet you can find it.

Fake youtube Ids are easy to spot. They are the ones that have no history. That being said, I do know of two with long histories that are fake government accounts, thanks to Jackhead.

Heres a message for american agencies, I sometimes wander if foreign nations are trying to mess with me, the English is not the best.

For the most part, I ignore them. If you see me ignore an account on youtube, check that accounts history. If its nonexistent you know why.

I would rather read a ufo book at 4:00am than talk to a fake id.

Heck, Id rather do anything else than talk to a fake id.

I just find it funny that its almost like the agents get bored and want someone to chat with, about anything.

Maybe I should tell my cousin, Obama, to give them more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment