Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sabotage

I saw the scariest thing I have ever seen in the field of ufology a few weeks back. I did not talk about it, because I didn't want to scare anyone.

One of the most interesting UFO stories I ever saw was on the show UFO Diaries. In one of the episodes is a segment on a Mars probe that appeared to have been sabotaged while still on the ground. The camera compartment was filled with sand and debris even though it was sealed. I always wandered who would do that.

On Nasa.gov it talks about how Nasa and the soviets cooperated on Space during the cold war. Its very interesting if you think about President Kennedy from 1963 asking Nasa to cooperate.

Want proof that an entity of some kind is over both The United States and Russia. The United States stopped going to the moon and Russia cancelled its moon missions at the same time. They were in cooperation and something ordered them to stop.

What has that kind of power?

I saw on the internet a few weeks ago a description of one of the two species that destroyed the greys homeworld. They found us.

No comments:

Post a Comment