Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Everybody Missed It!

Knowledge is power.

I spent tonight researching. The internet did not exist when I began researching UFOs. I had books, magazines, newspapers, tabloids and tv. I never bothered with tabloids. Newspapers and mainstream media almost never cover UFOs. Through the years there was a few tv shows dealing with real ufology. I spent my time reading books. Books were the best source of UFO information.

Today, I would say its divided evenly between books and the internet as the best source of UFO information. You have to be very careful about your sources. Especially on the internet. I personally like, UFOcasebook, UFOdigest, Openminds, Phantoms and Monsters, and The Black Vault. I consider these websites credible.

Now have you read, Finding the UFO Crash on the Plains of San Augustin and Roswell Revealed? They are both new UFO books and they are two of the top five UFO books ever written. If you answered no to either one. You need to buy and read them both.

What was I researching tonight? A UFO conference just took place. A known government disinformation agent was one of the speakers. How is your 2015 UFO book knowledge? How come a known, proven, government disinformation agent is speaking? Answer: Knowledge. My guess is, not a single person has read the correct book.

This message is to future Ufologist. I can name the agent.

My message to everyone reading this, check out the websites I named daily. They are fantastic. If you want to ask me about credibility feel free to leave a comment about a person or youtube channel. However, do not neglect UFO books. Buy them by linking from the websites I named, if you can.

I was researching the book the information was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment