Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dear Aliens,

I am inviting any and all aliens from another Planet to have an exchange of information on the Mandela effect with me.


To minimize germ exposure I am asking you not to enter my house but to knock on either a window or door where the light is on at night, or any window if I am home alone during the day. We can converse through a window to minimize germs.


Please be aware that any ships running on magnets need to park far away from the house. 


If multiple alien species respond to this, I invite an exchange of information between everyone. If you request your information be kept secret, I will do so.


When you get here, knock three times. Wait, knock three times again.


I mean you no harm, I simply want what's best for everyone.


Welcome to Earth.






No comments:

Post a Comment