Thursday, January 19, 2017

New Mandela Effect Researchers

The flat Earth theory in the dimension I came from was almost non-existent.  Nobody believed in it and I am on all the Paranormal youtube channels. The Earth was a sphere, and that's what I believe.


After the Mandela Effect hit suddenly the flat Earth theory is everywhere. To me, this is a Mandela Effect. 


Today, searching Mandela Effect I find new Mandela Effect youtube channels of researchers. The interesting thing is not one researcher who searchers Mandela Effect on a daily basis was in their comments. They have older videos and it's like channels just appeared out of thin air.


I ask you to watch Lone Eagle and Exheliocentric youtube channels as they have great content on the Mandela effect.


People be popping in and out of reality all over. I need a scorecard to keep up with the players.





No comments:

Post a Comment