Thursday, January 26, 2017

Researching the Mandela Effect

How to research the Mandela Effect. 


I want to explain how I research and the reasoning behind some of the things I do.


I research by watching videos to begin with. A picture is worth a thousand words. I then read sites like Reddit and Fiona's. 


I watch about 100 Mandela Effect videos a day. I scroll through and read all the comments as I am watching, or afterwards.


I do this because I want to gain knowledge. I pretend like I know nothing about the Mandela Effect, the other person is the expert and teach me. 


The reason my blog post are short, I am not on youtube, and I am not famous in ufology is I want to control my time and use it wisely. I want to spend time learning, not giving out information.


The first three months I studied the Mandela Effect I watched videos 8 hours a day. Sometimes seven days a week and I read literally thousands of comments. 


If you don't believe me, go back to September, pick a day, look up Mandela Effect videos from that day. Count how many I commented on. 


When I talk, it's coming from hundreds of hours of research. I have watched more, introduction to the Mandela Effect videos, then most people will see in their lifetime. 


I research like this because I get hundreds of stories and perspectives. 


This is how I research, I learn every day just like ufology.








No comments:

Post a Comment