Friday, January 20, 2017

Humans changing dimensions

The following is a public service announcement to every single person that reads this blog post.


This might be the most important blog post I have ever written.


I have seen evidence with my own eyes that people are constantly popping in and out of dimensions. We are all in this dimension at this second but that can change at any time.


Yesterday, I found new youtube channels with a history of Mandela Effect videos that apparently just popped into this dimension from another. Looking at their comments, no Mandela Effect researcher that searches Mandela Effect videos daily had commented on any of their videos. 


Today, I found a youtube channel that lost thousands of viewers in the last couple days. I started a dialogue with this person. Their voice and personality completely changed. They informed me they had been told by other commentors they had made videos they never made. They also said, a commenter told them they had reversed their view on an older video. I saw this happen myself with the Sex in/and The City videos.


I investigated my youtube channel and found subscriptions missing. I also found channels with thousands of more viewers than I recall and other channels with thousands less. 


It appears based on evidence I have seen with my own eyes people are constantly switching dimensions. 


It's the most logical, and rational explanation for what I am seeing.




1 comment:

  1. Spaced Out Productions was the youtube channel. Check him out and subscribe, he puts out great videos.

    ReplyDelete