Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Alien Origins

I have been researching Alien Origins. I am in information overload. 


Albert Rosales wrote 15 books covering the years 1-2015. The majority of the stories are aliens and ufo seen together. 


I have 26 pages of data so far front and back and I am only up to 1974. 


The really interesting part is finding so many cases where the stories collaborate each other. 


Let me give you an idea of an Alien species seen many times. The aliens come from a Planet called Zonneri. They are Zonnerians.

Hybrids look human but have green skin. Pure bred Zonnerians are dwarfs. Green skin on top with clover hoofs for feet. Zonneri ships have crashed. Also, hybrids wear white robes and carry staffs. When a Zonneri dies they plant a tree in it's honor. Zonneri are a friendly species. 


In my opinion, the case of the two green skinned children in England, they were hybrid Zonnerians.


Interestingly, the Satyr's are a completely different alien species.


I am also going to go through all my ufo books and pull this data out. 


I am also working on a UFO crash list as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment