Sunday, April 23, 2017

Updated Roswell Revealed

Roswell Revealed is one of the three books that proves aliens exist. It does this by proving Roswell had to be an alien spacecraft.


I was just looking at the company that published the book on Amazon. Amazon does not want you to have this book. The only way you can find it, is to type in the book name. Typing in Sunrise information services did not bring it up. 


I bought the color version of the book. Now it's selling on Amazon for $600.00 dollars. In all honesty, it's worth that price for the information it contains.


Sunrise also wrote a second book called Can Ufos  Advance Science? I recommend buying both books.


I am writing this to inform you Sunrise has updated and expanded Roswell Revealed with a 2016 update. It came out November 1, 2016. Sunrise added about 250 pages to the book. 


It does not have one review. It's Amazon sales rank is almost 7 million. The only review on the version I own, is mine.


I'm saying buy this updated version of the book. Now! 


I love Sunrise. They are awesome. They are an Australian think tank who publish original research. 


I would buy any UFO book Sunrise publishes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment