Sunday, April 23, 2017

World Book Day

In celebration of World book day, I am going to talk about three UFO authors.


Ardy Sixkiller Clarke has written three UFO books. Her books are about stories of the Star People told by native American Indians. I love her books. There are some truly fascinating cases in her books. Her books are called, Encounters with Star People, untold stories of American Indians. Her Second book is Sky People, Untold stories of Alien Encounters in Mesoamerica. The third is titled, More Encounters with Sky people urban American Indians tell their stories. I recommend buying all three. Ardy is also super nice. By collecting and sharing these stories Ardy has preserved a history that I and the rest of ufology thank her for. She is truly a remarkable woman and inspiration. I just ordered her third book.


Jason McClellan has wrote a UFO book. It does have kind of a long title, Only Weirdos see Ufos; An introduction to the public's misperception about unidentified aerial phenomenon and Extraterrestrial life. The books purpose according to Amazon is to provide an introduction to ufology. This book is currently number one on my wish list. I know Jason as a UFO researcher of the highest caliber. 


Finally, Preston Dennett has two books on my wish list. Inside Ufos and Ufos over Arizona. The previous books he has written are all exciting reads and some of my favorite UFO books. 


These three authors are all fantastic and I recommend buying all these books. 






No comments:

Post a Comment