Saturday, February 1, 2014

A book that brings back great memories

UFOs, Area 51, and Government Informants
By Grant Cameron and T. Scott Crain

This book covers several aspects of my favorite topics in the field of UFOs. It is an update and was originally published by Mufon in 1991.

My first love is MJ-12. I have read tons of material on Mj. This book provides sources that claim Majestic was real.

I also loved UFO Coverup Live. I watched it and taped it. The book covers the show in great detail and brought back found memories. I loved this part of the book.

The final section was on Area-51. Bob Lazar was the focus and I have to admit I learned several things.

In the end, this book is a wealth of updated information on ufology. I learned a great deal on topics I was already knowledgable on. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in ufology.
Thank you, to the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment