Saturday, February 8, 2014

Building a better universe

Ronald Reagan once said, "Think how quickly our differences would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this World."

Why does it have to be an alien threat?

We are all human.

Can't we come to terms and work together for the benefit of all mankind? Instead of not sharing knowledge, imagine a world in which we shared.

Imagine humans working together to build a fleet of starships much like Star Trek. The amount of knowledge we would gain would be exponential.

I say we don't need an alien threat to bring us together as a species. We are intelligent beings who can come together without an outside threat.

I am a citizen of the Earth.

I invite and welcome all friendly alien species. We can work together to build a better universe.

The same applies to the universe as it does to Earth.

I am a citizen of the Universe.

I am not a pacifist, I am an idealist. I believe we can benefit each other.
To the friendly aliens already on Earth, Welcome.

Hopefully, humans can learn to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment