Saturday, February 1, 2014

A little speech I gave in high school.

I was in high school biology when UFOCoverup Live! Aired. I had to write a report with my best friend about the origins of man. We had to answer the question, where did man come from.

The entire rest of the class did reports on creation and evolution.

I chose to argue man was seeded on Earth by extraterrestrials. I can remember it was such a heated topic during my speech, one kid for creation yelled out, I would rather believe we evolved than aliens seeded us here.

I did not play nice, I destroyed the theories of creation and evolution. I then proceeded to argue scientifically, including using Crick and Dna why my theory was correct.

In the end only one pair of students in the class got an A+. Nobody else got above a B+. My friend thanked me later. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment