Thursday, February 6, 2014

The scariest thing I have seen on ufology

I have read over 4000 UFO books. I have hundreds of UFO tapes and Dvds. I have watched thousands of youtube videos. Here is my pick for the scariest thing I have ever seen on ufology.

Ufos and human mutilations on Cappufo channel wins my award as the scariest thing on ufology I have ever seen.

This video is so memorable the second time I watched it, I knew most of the words.

The video covers several cases of human mutilations just like animal mutilations. Bizarre deaths that have no explanation.

I have a high tolerance for scary. Almost nothing fazes me in ufology. This got to me. This is a warning not to watch it, if you are at all squeamish about such topics.

If you do watch it, you will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment