Thursday, January 7, 2016

Dear John Podesta

Dear John Podesta,

I want you to read the book Can UFOs Advance Science by Sunrise. The reason being is that Sunrise points out that Lazar is most likely a government Disinformation agent. They base this on several things, including the science behind the saucers and the lack of treason charges.

I tell you this because of area51. The next question becomes where do you look for UFO answers then. I would start with the Director of the CIA. We know that the first three were members of MJ12 and its logical that succession continued. The Navy supposedly had operational control of Mj. Finally, the members of Majestic Twelve will be found in the Generals and Admirals most likely in Washington DC to be able to coordinate everything. Top scientist will make up the remaining MJ12 members.

Area 51 may be a red herring. I would still send a task force, with the express goal of seeking out S4. I would also send task forces other places as well, such as Utah. I would also send a task force into Wright Patterson looking for information. I would also send a task force into the NSA and every other three letter agency in Washington. Finally, and I would send special forces on this one, I would send a task force into Dulce.
Clean out Majestic Twelve and the world becomes a better place. The citizens of the United States might actually trust their government again.

Signed,
Mike Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment