Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Is Supergirl a real alien?

Have you noticed the abundance of scoop marks on the faces of people on tv lately? They are everywhere. Supergirl star Melissa Benoist has a very prominent scoop mark. I was watching the season premiere of the bachelor(go Amanda and Lauren B) and noticed the Bachelor and both his parents have scoop marks. That got the little hamster wheel in my head turning. Why are the marks prominent on the face and not say, where the back of the legs meet the buttocks. Out of sight, out of mind.

For those not familiar with scoop mark history as it pertains to ufology, scoop marks are said to be a way to clone someone. None of the Whose Line Is It Anyway stars appear to have scoop marks, I'm not sure why.

The fact that the marks are easily seen on the face must mean something. I theorize its a way to tell each other from "normal" humans. What if the normal humans have been replaced by the clones. You get Attack of The Clones. Seriously, are people with "scoop" marks a threat to national security? What about Planetary Security?

The next time your watching TV pay attention to the scoop marks.

At the top of my nose is a little bitty extra growth of skin, my guess is I am a reject.

Would clones of Melissa Benoist be a bad thing?

1 comment: